JOHN'S Garage

JOHN'S Garage
Practical thoughts for everyday!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Judging People

I am learning about judging people today. It is not helpful. It hurts especially if I question their motives. Of all people I learned something from Joe Biden our vice president when he was interviewed on the Tonight Show last night. He said it has always been his practice to never judge people's motives because we cannot read their minds. He said one can judge their judgement in decisions but never their motives. What good advice.

Today I choose to think the best of people. I am going to disagree with their decisions sometime but never their motives.

Everyone is doing the best they can to get what they want. My job is to help them get there or to change their quality world so that getting there is possible.

No comments: