JOHN'S Garage

JOHN'S Garage
Practical thoughts for everyday!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Bad Decisions

I am in the process of making some bad decisions. Well, I would like to think I am just the victim of circumstance and that I am justified in my bad decisions. But here they are. I have decided to quit working out at least the last two weeks. I have also decided to quit my diet at least the last two weeks. I have also decided to depress more at least the last two weeks. It is interesting that I can always come up with excusses to get off track. Here I am so what do I do?

One...I start walking again tomorrow here in Arkansas. Two....I start my better selection and quantities of food today. Three....I talk about what issues I am facing now. I want to do that in this blog.

I am still trying to be the financial super star for my entire family and church family. I am trying to be the source for everyone from my grandchildren to my churches bus fund to my brothers retirement. Why am I doing that? For some reason I have this messiah complex. God help me to know what to do today. I feel I have to make up the losses and some people are patient and others are not. God I need wisdom. I am lost.

I am still trying to be all things to all people and to try to help everyone. God help me to know what to do today for ministries sake.

The best decision I made today is to write in this blog. I am motivated more now.

Sometimes I feel neglected. Help me to deal with my own neglect by being a servant to those I seek support from.

God bail me out again. Help me to know my territory and your territory. Help me to live in my territory and no where else.

No comments: